We do it all the time and we do it for real. Our Quality Assurance Procedure is established to maintain the quality of service of our suppliers.
This procedure applies the standards during 5 phases, and some phases last at least a year or even indefinitely.
1. Vetting phase – we check business registration certificates, solvency, general liability and vehicle insurances, the drivers’ criminal and driving records, their appearance and manners, level of English;
2. On-boarding phase – imposing standards through synchronization and unification by intensive negotiations and, eventually, by signing the contract between two parties;
3. Auditing phase – a “trial” period, during which our specialized supplier relations team conducts numerous on-site checks, usually invisible to the supplier, such as frequent “ghost rides”;
4. Evaluating phase – the supplier’s responsiveness, compliance, flexibility, complaints and drivers` performance are monitored by recurrent quality control audits;
5. Extension phase – improve already established quality of service and bring more value to the business, through our technological innovations, customer-orientated approach and counseling about new trends in our industry.